Job Application Email Example for Final year student or Fresher - Helpwalaa - Free IT Updates & Opportunities

New Updates

Job Application Email Example for Final year student or Fresher

 


Job Application Email Example for Final year student or Fresher


Dear Hiring Manager,


I am writing this letter to express my interest in working with you all as a <Role Name> at <Company Name>.

I am a final year undergraduate at <College Name> majoring in <Course Name>. <Add some academic achievements and duration of internship you are willing to work for>

<Write a summary about yourself or write why do you want to work for their company, just show your interest here, this will help them understand how much you have researched about their company>

<Express your interest to work in their location and share all information regarding the authorization to work there in that location, if asked>

<Explain your work experience along with what you have achieved and some interesting key points>

Through these experiences, along with my coursework in <Course Name>, I am confident that I would be able to successfully navigate the challenges of a <Role Name>. I welcome the opportunity to speak with you about my qualifications and look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your consideration.


Sincerely,

<Your Name>

Most Popular