ESSAY Writing on : Optimism in Life | Asked in Capegemini Recruitment Process - Helpwalaa - Free IT Updates & Opportunities

New Updates

ESSAY Writing on : Optimism in Life | Asked in Capegemini Recruitment Process


ESSAY Writing on : Optimism in Life | Asked in Capgemini Recruitment Process 


            Man often becomes what he believes himself to be. If I keep on saying to myself that I cannot do a certain thing, it is possible that I may end up really becoming incapable of doing it or It may lose my motivation and potential also. On the contrary, if I have to believe that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning. This always helped me in my life.
           I am ambitious, and his attitude toward life is absolutely optimistic. In my 17 years of experience, I experienced many difficult situations. These situations help me understand the trivial things people take in ordinary things. Many of them shaped what I am today. I am from a family, my parents in my family were trying to live a happy life to me; we came to the city to find a better future from the village. I came from a place between the river and the mountains, there is plenty of sunshine.
           Optimism is the key to success. It gives meaning to our lives. On the other hand, optimism leads people to have an optimistic view of life and to have confidence. On the other hand, it brings positive change to the person's mind so that people can successfully overcome their problems. Therefore, being optimistic is important so that you can live as you like. Regardless of the situation, optimistic people are hoping to open the road with confidence, so they never lose hope. In this way, optimism and confidence bring results. You have never seen successful or happy pessimistic people in your life. Instead, they always find difficulties and complain about their lives. Therefore, people should not be pessimistic, but rather optimistic in their lives. As long as it is optimistic, he will be energetic to deal with complex situations well.
         Optimism and pessimism are two different views on life that determine how you deal with most situations and your expectations for your world. People tend to mark themselves and others as optimistic or pessimistic, but this is way too simplistic. Optimism and pessimism can coexist, and it depends on the case. For example, you may be optimistic about life, but you are very pessimistic about your work. That's why you should not mark yourself as optimistic or pessimistic. Optimism, on the one hand, is highly optimistic and on the other hand, optimism is low. We are all fitted somewhere on this sliding scale, which is often changed due to various events in our life.

Most Popular